Today’s Trustee magazine is published quarterly in South Africa.
It seeks to strengthen the empowerment of retirement-fund trustees and principal officers by helping to promote the skills and awareness required for performance of their duties.
Constant themes include retirement funds in the contexts of:
- Legislative and regulatory compliance;
- Stewardship and stakeholder activism;
- Investments, including socially-responsible and impact investing;
- Environmental, social and governance criteria;
- Socio-political economy;
- Liquidations and curatorships;
- Legal matters and litigation;
- Treatment of beneficiaries;
- Fiduciary responsibilities.